The "Azienda Agricola Lo Zucco" offers hospitality in a beautiful house that used to be the home (called “Poada”) of a famous rabbit farmer. Nowadays you can see the remains of facilities that until a few years ago contained up to 12000 rabbits; we are going to restore them as soon as possible.
The residence Poada can host up to 8 people. Equipped with every comfort, it provides:
- a private outdoor area with a garden that offers stunning views of the lake, equipped with sun loungers to relax and sunbathe in the summer season.
- a barbecue area with tables
- a special area for our younger guests (with games and sandbox)
- a fully equipped kitchen that can be used by the guests
- a large balcony to enjoy your breakfast while admiring the scenery
- a storage room for bikes and mountain equipment
- a parking
- a laundry area with a washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- fresh eggs produced daily by our own chickens
- baby equipment (on request)
- breakfast and packed lunch (on request)