- By CAR: Take the SS38 (from Sondrio) or the SS36 (from Milan). Watch the route on www.viamichelin.it
- By TRAIN: you can easily reach the station of Mandello del Lario, which is on the Milano-Lecco-Sondrio-Tirano line. Timetables are available on the website www.trenitalia.com
- By BUS: you can take the Lecco - Mandello del Lario line. Timetables are available on the website www.sptlinea.it
- By BOAT: you have to get of at Mandello del Lario station – Timetables are available on the website www.navigazionelaghi.it
- by PLANE: you can choose between three airport nearby Milan (Milan-Malpensa, Milan-Linate, Bergamo Orio al Serio)
The distances between the airports and the town are:
108 km from Malpensa Airport; at the exit of the arrival terminal you may take the "Malpensa Shuttle" bus to Milano Centrale train station. It runs every 20 minutes from 7 am to 9 pm. 70 kilometers from Milan Linate Airport; you may take the blue "shuttle" bus to Milano Centrale train station. It runs every 30 minutes from 7 am to 7 pm.
53 km from Orio al Serio – Bergamo; you may take the "airport bus" to Bergamo train station. It runs every 30 minutes from 6 am to 12 pm.